– Beware: There are a bunch of new options: go to the Options > Tags page. Some of them will change the way things look.
– Edit: Beware #2: If all of a sudden tags stop saving, doing a force reinstall will make everything go (the first .zip of this version I uploaded had build numbers out of sync. It’s sufficiently late that I’ve probably made the build numbers out of sync in a different way in the new .zip d: )
– I’ve fixed the bug where text sent to tagyu.com for tag suggestions that contained HTML markup would have a spaz
– I’ve fixed the typo in RemoveTags() (Thanks Julio!)
– I’ve fixed the bug in GetCanonicalTag() (ditto)
– I’ve split the administration into two pages – one is configuration stuff, and lives at Options > Tags, and the other is for wrangling tags, and stays at Manage > Tags. I’ve added links from one-to-the-other, so with any luck they don’t get lost (;
– I’ve turned the automagic tags inside-out! There are now “primary” and “secondary” tag links (instead of “local” and “technorati”). Each set of tag links can have its own predefined format selected. Let me know if this causes more pain than joy!
– I’ve added custom format stuff for linking to gada.be; along with a handy predefined format gadabecommalist that will render a simple, comma-separated list of tag links into the gada.be site.
– I’ve monkied with the internals of GetFormatForType. It’s much cooler, now (: Instead of a big switch, there’s an array of items which lets me grab a format by key (And make a list of predefined formats for the options page (; On the horizon will be a convenient way of putting custom formats somewhere so that they can be called by name, without fear of changes being squished by later versions of the plugin – probably it’ll be a “make this file, put a function called somesuch in it” kind of arrangement.)
– I think that’s it! (:
* Caution: Out of Date, but I’m way too tired now; so I’ll update it tomorrow (: