OMG! New Version!
– Fixes the bug where an error was displaying in the tag box for new posts
– Automagically included Technorati and local tags are now wrapped in
tags. Technorati tags use the CSS class named “technoratitags” and local tags use the CSS class “localtags”
– You can view the union of tags! If you go to /tags/tag1|tag2|…|tagn then the tag page will display the union of those tags. At this stage, you can have either a tag intersection or a tag union; you can’t mix the operators up.
– There’s a new formatting string, “andcommalist” that will display a comma list of tags, along with a link to the intersection page (when appropriate – either from viewing a tag page with a single tag, or viewing the tag page for an intersection of tags)
– There are also new custom formatting placeholders!
-%intersectionurl% that displays the url for the current set of tags and the tag being rendered.
-%unionurl% that displays the url for the current union of tags, along with the tag being rendered.
-%intersectionicon% that displays the intersection url with a little icon ().
-%unionicon% that displays the union url with a little icon ().
-%intersectionlink% that displays the intersection url as a link, with a + as the link text
-%unionlink% that displays the union url as a link, with a | as the link text